Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nano 8 - Whatcha!!

Today was amazing on so many levels. So many.

Best. Day. Ever.

I'm not going to go into it here. Not the big important parts anyway. They're still in the process of happening anyway.

But also we won our soccer game and moved on in the tournament.

I got my book, Inheritance, on hold at the library. It only came out today, and I was almost first on the list. And tomorrow is my day off, so I can read it and still get word count in.

And I had fabulous, amazing (and 50% off) pork roast for dinner. Can I just say, I can make some MEAN pork roast.

So yeah, I was so hyper-excited-jazzed-freaking out- crazy today that I didn't think I'd get in my word count. I'd gotten 1077 before these things happened, and I figured that would have to do for the day.

But BAM. In one hour, I got in over a thousand more words, not only meeting the daily goal, but surpassing it rather nicely. Put that as another most amazing and awesome thing for today.

Really, best day ever.

Daily count: 2,230
Total: 16,808

No comments:

Post a Comment